A Brown County Wedding
Are you planning on getting married in the beautiful Hills of Brown County, Indiana and looking for a log cabin to stay in for your honeymoon? Why not have your wedding and honeymoon all at the same location?
Perfect for Small Intimate Brown County Weddings
Antler Log Cabins will make your Brown County wedding special and intimate! Get married at a private log cabin and enjoy getting cozy on your Brown County honeymoon with the hot tub, Brown County stone fireplace, and lake access that your log cabin will provide.
We can perform your wedding ceremony outside on the front porch surrounded by nature, or have an inside wedding ceremony in front of one of our Brown County Stone fireplaces with a warm, romantic glow!
We can make your private wedding dreams come true. Please contact us to learn more about how we can make your special day perfect.
Wedding Officiant / Wedding Minister only ($150)
Upgrade any package with Professional Photography (+$300)
by Lisa Walker Photography
- Full coverage of ceremony plus a variety of beautifully created portraits ~ approximately 45 minute photo session.
- Fully edited and ready to print digital photos delivered via internet within 3 weeks.
- Book early to ensure availability!
This occasion is very special and intimate, therefore we don't allow receptions and limit attendance to only the cabin staying guests. Only guests on the reservation are permitted to attend the ceremony. The number of guests is limited to the cabin capacity. We apologize for the inconvenience but these weddings are small and intimate. Failure to comply with this request will result in the couple being asked to leave, and the marriage will not be performed. Please understand that this policy is a result of abuse to our cabins and we take the respect of our property very seriously.
Marriage License and Other ItemsThe couple is responsible for obtaining the marriage license. Indiana Marriage License Rules include:
1. Obtain a marriage license from the county clerk in the residence county of either the bride or groom within the 60 days prior to the wedding. Here is a link to the Monroe County Clerk.
2. If the bride & groom are not Indiana residents they must obtain a marriage license from the Monroe County Indiana clerk (812) 349-2605 from 8am - 4pm on weekdays and within 60 days before the wedding. Both must submit written proof of their dates of birth. There is a $62 application fee.
3. The bride and groom each must be at least 18 years of age.
The Brown County Honeymoon
When your wedding ceremony is finished celebrate with a warm relaxing stay at your romantic and secluded log cabin.
A Romantic Getaway
During the rest of your honeymoon stay, if you decide to leave your romantic log cabin there are several things to enjoy. Go fishing at one of our well-stocked private lakes (some log cabins have boats included with their nightly rental), or travel the winding county roads through the beautiful hills of Brown County to downtown Nashville, Indiana, only minutes from your log cabin, where you can enjoy unique shopping, galleries, and local restaurants. Or even take a romantic horse and carriage ride through downtown Nashville, Indiana. We are also only minutes from Bloomington, Indiana where you can enjoy fine dining, mall shopping, and gather groceries for cooking back at the cabin in your complete kitchen will all appliances at your hand.
We truly love being a part of this special occasion so please let us know how we can accommodate your needs.