Brown County Cabin with Fishing Pond : Grandpa's Cabin
Grandpa's Log Cabin is situated on a hillside, bordered by several acres of trees and includes Grandpa's Pond which is stocked with Bass, Bluegill, and Catfish for catch and release fishing only. A fishing license IS NOT required. Swimming is not permitted. Grandpa's Log Cabin also has a campfire fit to enjoy quiet evenings (firewood & kindling is not provided).
Grandpa's log cabin features walnut and oak flooring. On the main floor, there is a fully equipped kitchen featuring elegant cherry cabinets with antler handles. The main floor also includes a dining room, a full bathroom, a living room with sofa, wood-burning stove (firewood & kindling is not provided), TV with full satellite package including XM radio and a DVD player. [COMING SOON: FREE WiFi by Late Summer] Behind the sofa, there is a queen size bed for guests to retire to and enjoy a peaceful night's rest. The upstairs loft has a twin size bed and can accommodate a third guest.
The back deck with a hot tub has seasonal views of Grandpa's Pond. The back deck area includes a charcoal grill for outdoor cooking. Picture yourself sitting in the hot tub and enjoying the view while you watch for deer and wild turkeys. Grandpa's Cabin also has an inviting front porch complete with chairs and a swing.
The main level also has a full bathroom, completely equipped kitchen, dining room and living room with wood burning stove, and a TV with full satellite package including a DVD player too.
Bring your fishing pole to use on Grandpa's Pond. Grandpa's Cabin includes a row boat with nightly rental on Grandpa's Pond. Grandpa's pond is stocked with catfish, bass and bluegill for catch and release fishing only!
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m
- Open Year Round
- Primary guest must be at least 21 years of age
- No Smoking (A $250 fee will be charged to card if signs/smells of smoking are present inside of cabin during your stay including day of checkout)
- No Pets
- Heat and Central Air Conditioning
- Kitchen Appliances: Full Size Refrigerator, Electric Stove and Oven,
Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker (bring coffee/filters or Kpods. Coffee Maker will take either type)
- Bed and Bath Linens are provided
- Pots, Pans, Dishware, Silverware, Drinkware provided
- Paper Products provided: Kleenex, Paper Towel, and Toilet Paper
- Hand Soap and Dish Soap provided
- Outdoor Charcoal Grill (bring charcoal/fluid)
- Satellite TV includes HBO/ESPN/XMradio
- All Fireplaces/Wood Stoves do NOT operate in JUNE, JULY, & AUGUST or at the discretion of the owner due to high temperatures
- No Fire Pits (except Grandpa’s and Homestead)